I recently got the opportunity to try out a the Yoga Stretch #2 video from Workouts on Demand, and although it had been a while since I had done any yoga or intense stretching, it was surprisingly simple yet I could feel it working and it didn't leave me feeling terrible.
If you don't know what Workouts on Demand is, it is basically an Online Gym/Fitness Community. They have over 210 full length exercise videos that are available for download or streaming, that you can do where ever there is an internet connection.
Workouts on Demand has plans ranging from Basic $9.99/month to Premiere which is only $12.99/month. The Premiere package includes all of the following:
- Unlimited Exercise Video Downloads-No Extra Fees
- Stream Videos on any PC or Mac Worldwide 24/7-Unlimited Access
- Watch on Your TV with Apps such as LG-TV, Roku, Google-TV etc.
- Full Length Workout Videos
- Exercise Videos for all Levels
- Online Food & Exercise Journal
- Ask the Expert-A group of professionals that you have access to that will help you meet your fitness goals.
You can find more information about Workouts on Demand from:
Would you like to try Yoga Strech #2 For Free??? Well here's your chance. Workouts on Demand is giving away Yoga Stretch #2 to anyone who is interested. All you have to do is follow the link to the download, and it's yours.
Enjoy your new workout.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a beautiful, blessed day!!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.